The Australian Government provides financial assistance in the form of the HELP loans scheme, which helps eligible students with paying their tuition fees, the student services and amenities fee, or to meet overseas travel expenses.
Choose from the following:
Higher education students
- HECS-HELP – for eligible Commonwealth supported students
- FEE-HELP – for eligible full-fee students
- OS-HELP – for eligible Commonwealth supported students studying overseas
- SA-HELP – for eligible students to defer paying the student services and amenities fee
- VET FEE-HELP – for eligible TAFE students
Before applying for any HELP loan you MUST READ the relevant booklet available from the Australian Government’s Study Assist website.
A Commonwealth Assistance Notice (CAN) is an official statement from RMIT outlining the HELP loan or student contribution payment option you have chosen and any HELP assistance you have received. Learn more about your CAN including how to access it.