07 June 2012
Take the Soccer (Futsal) Challenge in Semester 2
Prepare to take the challenge, brought to you by RMIT Link.
- Sure of Hand, Swift of Mind. Time to join RMIT Fencing club! 31/05/2013
- Food Matters documentary screening and you’re invited! 24/05/2013
- Learn Wing Chun today with the RMIT Kung Fu Club! 22/05/2013
- Tasmanian Open Taekwon-Do Championships 20/05/2013
- Who is Catherine Skinner? 29/04/2013
- Urbanathlon – join the global phenomenon 09/04/2013
Due to the huge demand in Semester 1, the RMIT Soccer Challenge is back. If you missed out the first time, are a new student or just enjoyed it so much you want to enter again, get on board now.
This indoor soccer challenge will be held as a one-day, five-a-side round-robin tournament with finals, operated under Futsal rules. Each team can have up to 6 players (including one reserve player).
Not sure how you are going to get there? Don’t worry, there is a free bus service departing the City campus at 8.30am.
You can enter as a team or as an individual and be placed in a team.
Date: Sunday 12 August 2012
Registrations: are now open and close 4pm Monday 30 July 2012.
Cost: $15 per person, includes entry fee, lunch and a free gift.
Students, staff, alumni and your non-RMIT friends are all invited to attend - everyone is welcome!
For more information, visit RMIT Soccer Challenge.