UbillIT telephony billing system
The UbillIT is a web based telephony invoicing/reporting system that allows authorised portfolios/schools users to access telephony bills online.
- Login to UbillIT
- View details
Login to UbillIT
1. To access go to http://itsdwubill.its.rmit.edu.au/ubillitweb/main.asp
The UbillIT Login screen displays.
2. Enter your User ID and Password
3. Click Logon to enter
The UbillIT Billing Objects screen displays.
1. Click Billing Objects to expand.
2. Click to select the relevant portfolio/school details.
The UbillIT Details screen displays
3.Click on the relevant month for portfolio/school details.
The UbillIT General Details screen displays.
View general details
4. Select the General tab to display the following details:
- The Billing Period
- Period Name: billing period
- Start Date: first billing day
- End Date: last billing day.
- Current Account Period
- Total Cost: for the billing period
- Payments: total paid during the billing period
- Opening Balance: opening balance since the last invoice
- Total Due: total amount due for billing period.
View summary information
5. Select the Summary tab to produce a total of each call type with a breakdown of service costs, including local, STD, IDD, network and mobile telephone costs.
View reports and invoices
6.Select the Reports tab.
The following reports are available:
- Invoice report enables production of an invoice
- Extension Summary report details each extension, call type, services and total charge, consisting of the total of the call costs and rental charges, Click the appropriate heading to sort the list by extension, name or amount due
- Extension Details report details call date, call time, duration and number dialed and cost.
Note: Install Adobe Acorbat to view these reports.