ICT Program Delivery
ICT Program Delivery is committed to the delivery of quality program management services that support RMIT’s vision and priorities.
Working together with the colleges and portfolios, Program Delivery utilises Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to improve the quality of services provided to students and staff and enhance academic, research and administrative processes.
Areas of responsibility include:
- Program standards and methodologies
- Project gateway governance
- Program of Work monitoring
- Project financial management
- Project reporting and metrics
Further information is provided below (staff login required):
- ITS Projects includes information on active and completed projects.
- ITS Project Governance describes requirements for completion and approval of each key stage of a project’s lifecycle before progress can be made to the next gate.
- Project Management Framework provides a clear set of standards, procedures and templates to support the management and delivery of projects
- Reporting and Calendars includes links to reports including monthly Program of Work report.
- The ITS Program Management Office is located within ICT Program Delivery and offers a centralised support service with regard to the application of project management methodology.
- PM Support provides useful information to support Project Managers executing their role and responsibilities.