News for staff at Bundoora campus
All Bundoora campus staff are welcome to attend.
The next Bundoora campus staff address is mid-July, 2013 (date TBC), in lecture theatre 224.01.002.
An appointment will be sent to Bundoora staff through the 'Bundoora Focus Distribution List'.
- receive information about the Bundoora Campus Manager staff addresses
- provide comments on Bundoora specific issues
- suggest topics for Bundoora staff addresses
Note that ‘Bundoora Focus’ is a Google account which is monitored by the EA to PVC Science, Engineering and Health. If you wish to be included in the Bundoora Focus Mailing list, please contact Peter Azzopardi (Project Officer, Planning and Resources, College of Science, Engineering and Health) via firstname.lastname@example.org or at x52072.
- Bundoora campus staff address 14 December 2012 09/01/2013
- Bundoora campus staff address 12 July 2012 13/07/2012
- Bundoora campus staff address 13 December 2011 22/12/2011
- Bundoora campus staff address 12 July 2011 19/07/2011
- Bundoora campus staff address 17 December 2010 17/12/2010
- Bundoora campus staff address 25 June 2010 25/06/2010
- Bundoora campus staff address 08 December 2009 08/12/2009
- Bundoora campus staff address 30 June 2009 30/06/2009
RMIT's green engines research lab an Asia-Pacific first Research into sustainable automotive technologies will be boosted with the launch of RMIT University's $10 million Green Engines Research Facility in Bundoora, the first of its kind in the Asia-Pacific region.
Serving students on and off campus There's a range of new and improved services on offer for RMIT University students this year.
Street-smart gear Linktopia, the campus store for RMIT University merchandise, is open on City campus - with Bundoora and Brunswick outlets opening soon.
Bundoora campus welcomes Beijing students RMIT University welcomed 14 students from Beijing University of Chinese Medicine, China, who visited the School of Health Sciences.
Graduating artists express respect for country On warm days, the artists at RMIT University's Indigenous Art Unit leave the studio door open, the birdsong and greenery of Bundoora campus forming a serene backdrop to their busy creation of artworks.